Like Jai Boy on Facebook!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Jai Boy on iTunes!

So, I am pretty excited right now... I just received news that my first single off of my album "Thee Two-Three" has been released on iTunes (as well as other online distribution websites), & this is all a new experience for me. Sure, I have put out mixtapes and street albums.. & sold 1000+ copies out here and there, but.. Having a song on iTunes.. I feel official=] Ahaha..

So yeah, you can click the link below to "preview" or even "buy" the song.. It is called "Guys Like Me", produced by J-King, and Romie G is a featured artist on the track.. So yeah, Great song! Great theme & everything, but why don't you be the judge. Let me know what you think!

Thank you, leggo..

"Jai Boy ft. Romie G- Guys Like Me"

No comments:

Post a Comment